Wendy's Writing Practice 07

We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)?

In my opinion, to have an easy-going co-worker is better than ever, and if he or she is also responsible and generous would be perfect.

To work with an easy-going co-worker will make me love this job more because I have a partner to share or complain about work. If he or she is easygoing, we must become friends easily. Just imagine the atmosphere where you work with friends, it’s amazing. The pressure from work is not a big deal because we work together.

Even though I get an easygoing co-worker, if he or she is lazy about work and irresponsible, it will drive me crazy. I believe not only me but also the manager dislikes this kind of co-worker. To think about more, everyone has his or her own works, but without responsibility, some are absent from their works, on the contrary, the others have to do more to cover those unaccomplished works. Therefore, including me, I believe no one will like a person, especially your co-worker who is lack of responsibility.

Next, I consider that to be generous is also important for getting along with others. A person who is generous is also open-minded, and it’s really important to be generous to your co-worker. I’m afraid of a stingy co-worker who is without the generous heart and always want to argue with others for his or her own good. Actually, there is no one company will welcome this kind of employee. We work together and live together part of our life, and we should be co-workers, friends or even like families, it’s so unwise not to get along with your co-workers.

To conclude the above, I’m eager for an easy-going, responsible and generous co-worker, and I also believe these are quite important characters for a co-workers and friends.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

feedbacks from Joseph:

1.nancy I appreciate your writing style because you make your points
with neat framework to illustrate the views.

2.your remind that when practicing this kind of writing, i must propose some clear and intutive points to make my writing get the specfic direction within the time.

3.you add many personal experience and examples to explain your ideas.

4.maybe next time nancy you can try another tone to make your article more brilliant and spectacular!

Wendy said...

.......I'm Wendy.